Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lots of exciting Bento Action

Its been a busy few days here in Bento town. We went exploring local dollar stores and grocery stores on the weekend and found a few useful tools - mainly silicone muffin cups and the pinch bowl used to contain the red pepper and white bean dip seen here. We also turned up a few more bento appropriate containters. I personally, found this lunch to be quite delicious. The star is made from a sugar snap pea.


I also successfully re-created the scattered sushi bento I made with my friend (this photo is of the original) and made one that was really pretty featuring leftover rice noodle salad, which received some constructive criticism - mainly relating to the fact that it leaked all over someone's lunchbag. Oh well, it all helps my bento skills grow!






No comments: